Posted to user@bookkeeper.apache.org by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/06 11:56:46 UTC

BookKeeper on Docker

Hi,
I have started to play with BookKeeper and Docker
I'm getting into some troubles, I am going to log all of them into this JIRA:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BOOKKEEPER-981

My first problem is that SocketAddresses are "unresolved"

@Jia
You don't have such kind of issues, do you ?

Do you run your bookies with UseHostNameAsBookieID=false ?

Thank you
Enrico

Re: BookKeeper on Docker

Posted by Jia Zhai <zh...@gmail.com>.
Yes, I use UseHostNameAsBookieID=false, this is the default value, not
changed that. and avliable bookie in ZK is IPAddress:3181.
Seems I met this kind of problem before, then after change the docker
network type to "HOST" mode, it is OK.