Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Vytautas Čivilis <ci...@idega.com> on 2008/01/22 14:39:16 UTC

dependencies between modules in different multi-projects

Hi,

I have an issue regarding two (at least) multi-project sets.

I have the similar layout:

modules.core...
       ...defines module core (which defines modules.core as it's parent)

modules.notCore...
       ...defines module wantCore (which defines modules.notCore as it's
parent)

Now, modules.notCore depends on modules.core (type pom).
I expect, that module wantCore would 'see' the core module, as it is
referenced:
wantCore -> (parent) -> modules.notCore -> (depends) -> modules.core ->
(has module) -> core
Doesn't work though.

In other words, I want to get all the modules dependencies of
modules.core, just by specifying it's (modules.core) dependency&version
in one place.

Might there be different approach to achieve similar behavior?

Thanks,
Vytautas

Re: dependencies between modules in different multi-projects

Posted by Vytautas Čivilis <ci...@idega.com>.
problem solved! disregard message