Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2008/12/22 20:31:48 UTC

Re: need help with http consumer endpoint for BPEL wsdl with external schema

You can try to use a Spring resource (like classpath:**/*/PlanProcess.xsd) in the xbean.xml
to avoid the lookup in file:/Users/monika/java/apache-servicemix-3.3/schema/plan-process/PlanProcess.xsd

Regards
JB

On Monday 22 December 2008 - 10:28, monika7 wrote:

> I am trying to expose my ODE BPEL process via http consumer endpoint, using
> the examples that come with ode-jbi installation (HelloWorld2, PingPong),
> but the servicemix (version 3.3) is unable to parse my BPEL wsdl and resolve
> schema location.
> The ode-jbi examples use simple wsdl with schema definition declared inside
> the wsdl and the entire servicemix-http configuration is done via
> <smix:endpoint role="consumer" defaultMep="in-out"/>
>
> My wsdl file depends on external schema with relative physical location:
> PlanProcess.wsdl
> schema/plan-process/PlanProcess.xsd
>
> The wsdl:import statement (tried xsd:import and got the same results) in
> PlanProcess.wsdl is:
> <wsdl:import location="schema/plan-process/PlanProcess.xsd"
> namespace="http://resourceBroker.ll.mit.edu/planProcess"/>
>
> When I build and deploy this SU to servicemix, I get an error message:
>
> <loc-message>Could not parse
> /Users/monika/java/apache-servicemix-3.3/data/smx/service-assemblies/planProcess-sa/version_1/sus/servicemix-http/planProcess-http-su/PlanProcess.wsdl</loc-message>
> </msg-loc-info>
> </task-status-msg>
> 			<exception-info>
> 				<nesting-level>1</nesting-level>
> 				<msg-loc-info>
> 					<loc-token/>
> 					<loc-message>WSDLException (at /wsdl:definitions/wsdl:import):
> faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: Unable to resolve imported document at
> 'schema/plan-process/PlanProcess.xsd'.: java.io.FileNotFoundException: This
> file was not found:
> file:/Users/monika/java/apache-servicemix-3.3/schema/plan-process/PlanProcess.xsd</loc-message>
>
> As you can see, servicemix expects physical location of the deployed schema
> directory to be relative to $SERVICE_MIX home and not PlanProcess.wsdl
>
> Does anybody have a working example similar to my setup or suggestions how
> to resolve the problem? I am considering configuring this SU using examples
> shown in: http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-http-new-endpoints.html,
> but I am new to servicemix, so any help would be appreciated.
>
> While we are on the topic of http endpoints, the BPEL process talks to an
> external web service, which won't be deployed on servicemix. Does that mean
> I have to configure an http provider endpoint or will ODE call the service
> directly (via URL provided in external service wsdl file)?
>
> Thanks,
> Monika

Jean-Baptiste Onofré (Nanthrax)
BuildProcess/AutoDeploy Project Leader
http://buildprocess.sourceforge.net
jb@nanthrax.net
PGP : 17D4F086

Re: need help with http consumer endpoint for BPEL wsdl with external schema

Posted by Gert Vanthienen <ge...@skynet.be>.
Monika,

I don't have a lot of experience with the ODE JBI component, but it looks
like the servicemix-http component is unable to determine the correct
operation name automatically -- to resolve this, you can specify a
defaultOperation attribute on the HTTP consumer endpoint.

Regards,

Gert

monika7 wrote:

> [...]
>>> schema
>>> directory to be relative to $SERVICE_MIX home and not PlanProcess.wsdl
>>>
>>> Does anybody have a working example similar to my setup or suggestions
>>> how
>>> to resolve the problem? I am considering configuring this SU using
>>> examples
>>> shown in:
>>> http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-http-new-endpoints.html,
>>> but I am new to servicemix, so any help would be appreciated.
>>>
>>> While we are on the topic of http endpoints, the BPEL process talks to
>>> an
>>> external web service, which won't be deployed on servicemix. Does that
>>> mean
>>> I have to configure an http provider endpoint or will ODE call the
>>> service
>>> directly (via URL provided in external service wsdl file)?

-----
---
Gert Vanthienen
http://gertvanthienen.blogspot.com

Re: need help with http consumer endpoint for BPEL wsdl with external schema

Posted by monika7 <mo...@maco-tech.com>.
[...]

	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)

Monika