Posted to dev@hudi.apache.org by Jaimin Shah <sh...@gmail.com> on 2019/10/24 11:54:56 UTC

Error while write table

Hi,
   I recently moved from version 0.4.5 to release-0.5.0-incubating-rc6.
While writing data to Hudi MOR table I am getting error
*java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org/apache/parquet/bytes/ByteBufferAllocator.*
*   ByteBufferAllocator *is not part of parquet common which is packaged
with spark 2.3.2. So do I need to include any other packages in classpath?
As of I now I have included all spark dependency and
hudi-spark-bundle-0.5.0-incubating-rc6.jar .

Thanks,
Jaimin

Re: Error while write table

Posted by Jaimin Shah <sh...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
   Thanks for the prompt response. It was a classpath issue and I was able
to resolve it.

Thanks,
Jaimin

Re: Error while write table