Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Arkaitz Bitorika <ar...@yahoo.com> on 2001/03/03 12:38:59 UTC

ORs with Peers

Hi all,

I am using TDK 1.1a11, and would like to use SQL OR clauses with
Criteria
objects. Is there any way of doing this, Criteria seems to use AND by
default.
Hope this gets to the new mailing list correctly!

Thanks,
Arkaitz.

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

RE: ORs with Peers

Posted by Age Mooy <am...@home.nl>.
Hi,

A pretty decent way of using OR was added to Criteria just after TDK 1.1a11 was released.... it is still a bit awkward to use but it
will serve for now.
I compiled a Turbine snapshot from Feb. 8 to upgrade my TDK 1.1a11 setup and everything works fine. So you should upgrade to get OR
support....
The problem is that the last month has seen quite a few changes to the Criteria and Peer stuff, most importantly the introduction of
special Key classes. Any Turbine snapshot after Feb 14th (I think) will break TDK 1.1a11 generated Peer code.

I have a copy of the Feb 8 snapshot if you can't find it anywhere else. Just mail me if you want the turbine jar from that build or
the full snapshot.

Age