Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Lawlor, Frank" <Fr...@AthensGroup.com> on 2002/03/21 21:03:45 UTC

Where are the commons-*.jar files?

The nightly builds used to have the commons-*.jar files
but the currently availble ones don't seem to have them.
The readme says they are in the lib dir of the distribution
but I can't find them in any of the distributions.

Where can I find the latest ones?

Frank Lawlor
Athens Group, Inc.
(512) 345-0600 x151
Athens Group, an employee-owned consulting firm integrating technology
strategy and software solutions.

Re: Where are the commons-*.jar files?

Posted by Ted Husted <hu...@apache.org>.
The latest Jakarta JARs can always be found here

http://gump.covalent.net/jars/latest/

This is also linked at the foot of the Binary Download page from the top
of Jakarta.

If you believe there is something amiss with the way the nightly build
is handled, please enter a support ticket into bugzilla.

http://jakarta.apache.org/site/bugs.html

-- Ted Husted, Husted dot Com, Fairport NY US
-- Developing Java Web Applications with Struts
-- Tel: +1 585 737-3463
-- Web: http://husted.com/about/services