Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu> on 2003/12/02 23:00:49 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 7913 - in trunk/subversion: clients/cmdline include libsvn_client libsvn_ra_dav libsvn_subr tests/libsvn_subr

brane@tigris.org wrote:

>Log:
>Stop interpreting boolean config options all over the place, use
>svn_config_get_bool and svn_config_set_bool instead.

And you know, I was absolutely amazed by the number of places were we
used a NULL default value in svn_config_get, even though

Posted by mark benedetto king <mb...@lowlatency.com>.
On Wed, Dec 03, 2003 at 12:03:04AM +0100, Branko ??ibej wrote:

> (Note to self: Careful with that C-\r...)

Be especially careful with C-M-delete (backward-kill-sexp), at least
on PC hardware.

--ben "I only wanted to kill the SEXP, not the ENTIRE MACHINE" king

Posted by Branko Čibej <br...@xbc.nu>.
Branko Čibej wrote:

>brane@tigris.org wrote:
>

>>Log:
>>Stop interpreting boolean config options all over the place, use
>>svn_config_get_bool and svn_config_set_bool instead.
>>

>And you know, I was absolutely amazed by the number of places were we
>used a NULL default value in svn_config_get, even though

...there was a perfectly good string availalble.

(Note to self: Careful with that C-\r...)