Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org> on 2002/06/28 14:56:28 UTC

[ANN] Sitemap diagram documentation

Dear all,

We have created a diagram representation of the Cocoon sitemap that you
might consider being helpful. It is available in PDF format at
http://outerthought.net/sitemap/ for now, since we are redesigning our
website and plan to move it over to outerthought.org 'v2' when that is
ready.

Please enjoy and comment.

Warm regards,
</Steven>

Re: [ANN] Sitemap diagram documentation

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Ivelin Ivanov wrote:

> Cool stuff.

Kudos to Bruno.

> A little big to see on a computer screen.

Yep, it's basically designed to be printed on a large format printer and
stuck to the wall as a poster (2*A3 size).

> Can the diagram be presented in hierarchical hyperlinked format,
> Where you can look at the top level elements and then dig in their
> sub-elements if desired?

There's the XMLSpy-generated Schema documentation at
http://outerthought.net/sitemap/sitemap.html for this.

> Are you going to hand this over to Dianna for the doc project ?

The original format is SmartDraw, so I'm not sure whether it will easily
integrate with the rest. Anyway, the PDF is up for grabbing so that
should do it for the moment.

Posted by Ivelin Ivanov <iv...@apache.org>.

Steven Noels wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> We have created a diagram representation of the Cocoon sitemap that you
> might consider being helpful. It is available in PDF format at
> http://outerthought.net/sitemap/ for now, since we are redesigning our
> website and plan to move it over to outerthought.org 'v2' when that is
> ready.
>
> Please enjoy and comment.

Cool stuff.
A little big to see on a computer screen.
Can the diagram be presented in hierarchical hyperlinked format,
Where you can look at the top level elements and then dig in their
sub-elements if desired?

Are you going to hand this over to Dianna for the doc project ?

Ivelin

--

-= Ivelin =-

Re: [ANN] Sitemap diagram documentation

Posted by Ryan Hoegg <rh...@isisnetworks.net>.
Hi,

It would be nice if you also had a 8 1/2" by 11" paged PDF for us
Americans! :)

Thanks,
Ryan Hoegg
ISIS Networks

Posted by Steven Noels <st...@outerthought.org>.
Diana Shannon wrote:

> On Friday, June 28, 2002, at 08:56  AM, Steven Noels wrote:
>
>> We have created a diagram representation of the Cocoon sitemap that
>> you might consider being helpful. It is available in PDF format at
>> http://outerthought.net/sitemap/ for now, since we are redesigning our
>> website and plan to move it over to outerthought.org 'v2' when that is
>> ready.
>

> Would you please peruse the Cocoon docs and let us know where/how to
> link to it. A patch is welcome...

Of course, Diana. Attached.

Posted by Diana Shannon <sh...@apache.org>.
On Friday, June 28, 2002, at 08:56  AM, Steven Noels wrote:

> We have created a diagram representation of the Cocoon sitemap that you
> might consider being helpful. It is available in PDF format at
> http://outerthought.net/sitemap/ for now, since we are redesigning our
> website and plan to move it over to outerthought.org 'v2' when that is
> ready.

Would you please peruse the Cocoon docs and let us know where/how to
link to it. A patch is welcome...

Diana

RE: [ANN] Sitemap diagram documentation

Posted by Luca Morandini <lu...@tin.it>.
Steven,

beautiful colors :) ... and useful stuff too :)

Best regards,

               Luca Morandini
               GIS Consultant
              lmorandini@ieee.org