Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Prasuna Lanka <pr...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/21 09:11:57 UTC

[Axis2] Serializing date.

we are using axis2-1.3. we have a webservice, and one of the response beans
contains birthDate field. It allows to set java.util.Date, but after
serializing(ADB), in the xml it prints a date which is incremented by a day.
this results in sending a wrong birthDate to the client. Do not have any
clue, why this happens. Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks.
Ps

Re: [Axis2] Serializing date.

Posted by Prasuna Lanka <pr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks. We have plans to migrate to a higher version of axis2. In the future
our requirement would be to have a generalized web service client and
server. Do you think this is something that is doable? If so, can you please
suggest us axis2 version to use?

Thanks
Ps

Re: [Axis2] Serializing date.