Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Nicolas-Viet Nguyen <vi...@gmail.com> on 2006/07/12 20:34:18 UTC

Java2WSDL generates unwanted fields.

Hi Everyone, I am running into the following problem and wonder if anyone
has a work-around or solution for it:

Instead of generating only those attributes that have accessors and
mutators, it looks like Java2WSDL generates "additional" fields for those
methods begin with "get" and which has no corresponding attributes in the
value object.

For example in the Data object I have a helper method namely
getDispayData(), Java2WSDL generates a field name displayData in the wsdl
even though there is not such a field in the Data object.

Appreciate any inputs,

Viet.