Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Sullivan, Mark E" <Ma...@nav-international.com> on 2002/08/25 19:29:38 UTC

RE: logging to file

I would and do use log4j within my applications. I would argue that it is
not overkill considering that the framework for using it is already exists
within Tomcat. However, instead of specifically importing the log4j classes,
I use the commons-logging classes because then i can just drop my
applications into websphere will no modification. I would assume that other
web application servers are similar