Posted to dev@openwhisk.apache.org by OpenWhisk Team Slack <ra...@apache.org> on 2019/10/05 09:02:41 UTC

[slack-digest] [2019-10-04] #general

2019-10-04 09:14:48 UTC - Michele Sciabarra: Topic: Knative runtimes, discussed in last meeting.  I checked the nodejs runtime  looks like the main difference is that now the node runtime handles some of the work done previously by the controller
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1570180488110100?thread_ts=1570180488.110100&cid=C3TPCAQG1
----
2019-10-04 09:16:32 UTC - Michele Sciabarra: So basically I need to implement in the Go runtime this code done in  javascript <https://github.com/apache/openwhisk-runtime-nodejs/blob/master/core/nodejsActionBase/platform/knative.js>
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1570180592110800
----
2019-10-04 09:17:18 UTC - Michele Sciabarra: At least this is my understanding. Is there any better documentation than the code? I got a presentation some time ago, is it publicly available?
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1570180638111700
----
2019-10-04 21:48:00 UTC - Carlos Santana: @Priti Desai @Matt Rutkowski ^^
https://openwhisk-team.slack.com/archives/C3TPCAQG1/p1570225680112200?thread_ts=1570180488.110100&cid=C3TPCAQG1