Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Sanjay Rao <sa...@4raos.com> on 2014/02/24 04:01:28 UTC

RTMPS / HTTPS support in 2.0

Couldn't find a definitive answer to - is rtmps and/or https supported in
2.0 on a Mac client? There are too many conflicting answers to this.
Appreciate if somebody can answer this question. I have followed published
instructions and also done enough research on configuration but still can't
get it to work.

Thanks
Sanjay

Re: RTMPS / HTTPS support in 2.0

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Unfortunately 3.0.0 is based on the same unstable version of red5
hopefully we will release 3.0.1 based on updated red5 with stable SSL
support

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax