Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Maicon <pn...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/20 21:34:51 UTC

No active contexts for CODI on Weblogic 12c

Hi guys,

I tried run the Myfaces CODI on Weblogic 12c following these links:
-
http://jsfcorner.blogspot.com.br/2012/01/codi-on-oracle-weblogic-server-12c.html
- http://www.mail-archive.com/users@myfaces.apache.org/msg58208.html

I'm using CODI 1.0.5 and weblogic 12.1.1.0 and deployed successfully:

20/06/2012 16:11:43
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.ServiceProvider <clinit>
INFO:
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.provider.DefaultServiceProvider
installed successfully.
20/06/2012 16:11:43
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.provider.ServiceProvider <clinit>
INFO:
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.impl.provider.DefaultServiceProviderContext
installed successfully.
20/06/2012 16:11:51
org.primefaces.webapp.PostConstructApplicationEventListener processEvent
INFO: Running on PrimeFaces 3.3.1

But my page throws error when is loading:

*org.jboss.weld.context.ContextNotActiveException: WELD-001303 No active
contexts for scope type
org.apache.myfaces.extensions.cdi.core.api.scope.conversation.ConversationScoped
*
    at
org.jboss.weld.manager.BeanManagerImpl.getContext(BeanManagerImpl.java:600)
    at
org.jboss.weld.bean.proxy.ContextBeanInstance.getInstance(ContextBeanInstance.java:71)
    at
org.jboss.weld.bean.proxy.ProxyMethodHandler.invoke(ProxyMethodHandler.java:79)

What's the problem? It is possible run CODI on the Weblogic 12c with sucess?

Sorry my english..

Thanks

--
Att.
Maicon

Re: No active contexts for CODI on Weblogic 12c

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi maicon,

sounds like a wls12c bug with custom cdi scopes and auto-deployment.

regards,
gerhard

http://www.irian.at

Your JSF/JavaEE powerhouse -
JavaEE Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

Posted by Maicon <pn...@gmail.com>.
Hi guys.

Fwd: No active contexts for CODI on Weblogic 12c

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi maicon,

Posted by Maicon <pn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Maicon <pn...@gmail.com>.
[...]

Caused By: org.jboss.weld.context.ContextNotActiveException: WELD-001303 No

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.
hi maicon,

Posted by Maicon <pn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gerhard Petracek <ge...@gmail.com>.