Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Prashant Sharma <sc...@gmail.com> on 2014/02/26 11:23:43 UTC

About removal of RAT from kafka build.

Hi all,

I am one of the contributors to Apache Spark and was looking into RAT for
catching licensing errors in the codebase. From the git log it is clear
KAFKA once had Apache RAT in the build and was later removed. It is not
clear what was the alternative taken. This information would be helpful, in
the sense we can learn from your experience.

--
Prashant

Re: About removal of RAT from kafka build.

Posted by Prashant Sharma <sc...@gmail.com>.
Great Thanks ! Joe.

Posted by Joe Stein <jo...@stealth.ly>.