Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Leeuw van der, Tim" <ti...@nl.unisys.com> on 2003/12/01 10:57:42 UTC

RE: Re: Big memory use after update

It happened on a commit, didn't it? So perhaps a dump/reload of that entire
repository might trigger it on re-committing that revision?
Is it possible to reload a repository up to the point before that commit
that triggered this problem, and then the revision that contained this
commit somehow have it applied as a patch against a working copy, then
commit that over http?

regards,

--Tim

Posted by Juanma Barranquero <jm...@laley.wke.es>.
On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 04:57:42 -0600
"Leeuw van der, Tim" <ti...@nl.unisys.com> wrote:

> It happened on a commit, didn't it?

I did

  svn delete xxx
  svn delete yyy
  svn commit
  # Uh? Ahhhh, they're modified!
  svn revert
  svn status
  # What the h...??

more or less, so I'm not entirely sure whether it happened on the commit.

> So perhaps a dump/reload of that entire
> repository might trigger it on re-committing that revision?

Worth a try, if it is posible to do that.

                                                                Juanma