Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Che Dong <ch...@hotmail.com> on 2002/09/20 03:37:43 UTC

recommend astyle as indent tool Re: coding conventions

Artistic Style
A Free, Fast and Small Automatic Indentation Filter
for C , C++ , Java Source Codes
by Tal Davidson, Israel (E-mail: davidsont@bigfoot.com)
  Main home Page http://astyle.sourceforge.net
Project Page http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/astyle

I think pretty-print source code will make other developers read code more efficiently.

Che, Dong

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
I agree, but this tool seems to help with indentation only, but there a
number of other rules that one may want standardized.
Anyhow, I think this discussion about people's favourite source code
formatting tools is probably boring to most people here :)

Otis