Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Xavier Sudre <xa...@sudre.fr> on 2006/03/14 23:24:13 UTC

Received-SPF header.

Hi there!

I have spamassassin running on a server and I added SPF at that level.
I read that an SPF aware smtp server should introduce the Received-SPF
header in the email headers. As I said I have implemented SPF at
spamassassin level only, not at the MTA level and this mainly for the
simple reason that I do not want to check the same thing twice.

Is there a way to get spamassassin record a Recevied-SPF header in the
email headers?

Thanks,

Xavier.

--
Xavier Sudre
Homepage: http://xavier.sudre.fr/

This Communication is ONLY for the person named above. Unless otherwise
indicated, it contains information that is confidential, privileged or
exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the person
named above, or responsible for delivering it to that person, be aware
that disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this communication is
strictly PROHIBITED.