Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Peter Murray & Uta Wussing <pe...@yahoo.com> on 2006/01/13 04:21:04 UTC

how do I use results of 1 html page for second post

I have a simple test I am trying to do.

Go to a web page, get the value of a text field,  hit another page and
compair the two values.

Where are their examples of html tests of dynamic content checking like
my above question.

Thanks a bunch

Peter

Yahoo Messenger: peteruta
AIM:                           retepmurray
AIM:                           utawussing

Re: how do I use results of 1 html page for second post

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
See:

http://jakarta.apache.org/jmeter/usermanual/component_reference.html#BeanShell_Sampler

Posted by Raffaele Viola <ra...@gmail.com>.