Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Gerhard Froehlich <g-...@gmx.de> on 2001/07/14 00:02:30 UTC

[C2] IMPORTANT: wild coocon object cloning

Hi Team,
its 23:49 friday 13th and I've checked out the latest code
to cross check my patches dims commited. I've a strange problem:
I just requesting the url:
http://viper:89/cocoon2freece/
to watch my store executing. First request on the page a new cocoon
object is generated, ok I understand. So then I hit the refresh button
of my browser and another cocoon object is generatet and so. after hitting
10 times my cocoon consumes over 100MB RAM. that's not normal. yesterday
everything was cool and fast. today its messy.
Nothing is working correctly. Every object,thread is cloned. something
is very strange.
Could sombody cross check??

grep over the logfile attached
($ grep "New Cocoon object" cocoon.log)