Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Andrzej Bialecki <ab...@getopt.org> on 2006/11/23 13:10:01 UTC

Welcome Chris Mattmann as Nutch committer

Hi all,

Some time ago I proposed to Lucene PMC that Chris should become a Nutch
committer. And I am pleased to announce now that Lucene PMC members
unanimously voted in his favor. :)

Chris will continue to provide mailing list support, as he did before,
but now he will also be taking care of some of the accumulated JIRA issues.

Welcome, Chris!

--
Best regards,
Andrzej Bialecki     <><

Re: Welcome Chris Mattmann as Nutch committer

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Thanks, Andrzej, thanks to the rest of the folks who voted me in! I really
appreciate the honor and pledge to help maintain the high quality of the
Nutch source code.

Best wishes and happy holidays to all the folks on the list!

Cheers,
  Chris