Posted to user@cayenne.apache.org by Michael Gentry <mg...@masslight.net> on 2009/11/02 16:27:44 UTC

Re: failure to commit part of the changes

Hi Bryan,

Is this similar to what Evgeny was talking about on the developer list
for CAY-1300?

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAY-1300

mrg

Re: failure to commit part of the changes

Posted by Bryan Lewis <jb...@gmail.com>.
Resending my last post.  The list rejected it as spam, probably because I
sent two posts in the same minute.

Now that I've had a day to cogitate on it and to re-read CAY-1008, the issue

Posted by Bryan Lewis <jb...@gmail.com>.
I don't think so.  One of my patches merely prints more details about the
auto-supplied runtimeRelationships at startup.  The Jira is talking about
formatting the QueryLogging throughout the session.  Sort of related, I
guess, in that both are trying to improve the readability of the log.