Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Yann Pauly <ya...@corp.ovh.com> on 2017/07/20 12:49:03 UTC

Azkaban Job Type Plugin for Flink

Hi all,

We want to integrate our Flink instances with our Azkaban scheduler.
For that we will have to create a custom job type plugin for Azkaban.
Has anyone already started creating something like that ? If not... I
guess we will try to !

Best,

Yann

Re: Azkaban Job Type Plugin for Flink

Posted by Aljoscha Krettek <al...@apache.org>.
Hi Yann,

I'm not aware of anyone that has started work on this. I'm quite interested in how this turns out for you.

Best,
Aljoscha