Posted to users@flex.apache.org by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/06 12:07:04 UTC

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

I have committed my  PUREMVC Library & PUREMVCDEMO projects on  git-hub. I
have created a new repository for my FlexJS demo and added these projects.
Please check

https://github.com/pkumar-ghub/ApacheFlexJSDemo.git

Regards,
Prashant

-----
Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Prashant,

I just made a post on puremvc forum. We have to wait for Cliff's answer.:)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Posted by piotrz <pi...@gmail.com>.
Wonderful! Everything is working like a charm! :)

Piotr

-----
Apache Flex PMC
piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS

Posted by PKumar <pr...@gmail.com>.
Hi Piotrz,

I have done it. Please check.

On 07-May-2017 3:01 PM, "piotrz [via Apache Flex Users]" <
ml+s2333346n15202h47@n4.nabble.com> wrote:

> Hi Prashant,
>
> I just made pull request to your repository with Maven build for Demo and
> library itself. Once you accept it I will notify Cliff about your
> repository.
>
> Good job!
>
> Thank you,
> Piotr
> Apache Flex PMC
> piotrzarzycki21@gmail.com

> .
> NAML
> <http://apache-flex-users.2333346.n4.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=macro_viewer&id=instant_html%21nabble%3Aemail.naml&base=nabble.naml.namespaces.BasicNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NabbleNamespace-nabble.view.web.template.NodeNamespace&breadcrumbs=notify_subscribers%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-instant_emails%21nabble%3Aemail.naml-send_instant_email%21nabble%3Aemail.naml>

-----
Regards,
Prashant

Re: FlexJS:PureMVC with FlexJS