Posted to dev@kudu.apache.org by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org> on 2018/11/08 07:02:50 UTC

Re: Community chat on Slack on Tue Nov 13 @ 10am PDT

Dear Kudu contributors and interested folks,
Just a reminder that we are doing a "virtual meetup" next week to discuss
how we can grow the Kudu community. Details below.

Hope to see you there!

Mike

Posted by Mike Percy <mp...@apache.org>.
Just a last reminder for those interested -- we are kicking off this
conversation in about 25 minutes in the #community-discuss channel on Slack.

Regards,
Mike