Posted to user@mahout.apache.org by Trevor Grant <tr...@gmail.com> on 2022/01/21 14:12:54 UTC

Mahout Blog

Hey all,

I was just on the site and remembered about the Mahout blog and wanted to
note 2 things.

1) The outcome of the thread on block chain stuff and the upcoming meeting
should get recapped in some sort of post- I can do it, just someone please
remind me.

2) If anyone wants to get involved with the project but isn't sure what a
good first commit would be- we'd always love blog posts.

The posts are typical Jeckyll style- here is an example[1] reach out if you
need/want more help.

[1]
https://github.com/apache/mahout/blob/trunk/website/_posts/2021-06-01-Zeppelin%20Quickstart.md