Posted to dev@oodt.apache.org by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi> on 2016/12/06 11:28:20 UTC

[RESULT] Move to Gitsubpub

Alright, well 3 +1's.

I'll call that binding and raise a ticket with infra to get the move
underway.

Thanks

Tom

Re: [RESULT] Move to Gitsubpub

Posted by "Mattmann, Chris A (3010)" <ch...@jpl.nasa.gov>.
Woooo!

Chris Mattmann, Ph.D.
Principal Data Scientist, Engineering Administrative Office (3010)
Manager, Open Source Projects Formulation and Development Office (8212)
Office: 180-503E, Mailstop: 180-503
Email: chris.a.mattmann@nasa.gov
WWW:  http://sunset.usc.edu/~mattmann/
Director, Information Retrieval and Data Science Group (IRDS)
WWW: http://irds.usc.edu/

On 12/6/16, 5:12 AM, "Tom Barber" <to...@meteorite.bi> wrote:

    Infra are on fire, migrated already, although the maven site docs/javadoc
    are still to come and I need to write a development and deployment guide.

    Tom

Re: [RESULT] Move to Gitsubpub

Posted by Tom Barber <to...@meteorite.bi>.