Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "Eilebrecht, Karl (Key-Work)" <ka...@key-work.de> on 2007/05/24 17:06:52 UTC

AW: Ofbiz Contribution Proposal

Hi,

I have finally split our work into several issues
listed on
http://docs.ofbiz.org/display/OFBIZ/Key-Work+Ofbiz+Contribution+Proposal

I hope the patches I created will work correctly.
They're based on the trunk revision 540035.

Starting with JIRA-1016 some patches require others - means, you'll have
to apply the required ones before.

Please have a look at the issues!

@Michael Imhoff: I found your patch JIRA-746 (now JIRA-1008)
and integrated it into my patch (JIRA-1028).
The conversion part has been extracted into a strategy class
to allow individual type conversion by configuration.

Regards.
Karl

Posted by David E Jones <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Karl,

I see the issues you created: OFBIZ-1016 to OFBIZ-1033

I will be reviewing these over the next week or so.

NOTE FOR OTHER COMMITTERS: feel free to take a look at and comment on these, but I'd like to do a more thorough review of some of them as they appear to duplicate other functionality in the framework (some of which was probably developed after Karl implemented something similar for his needs).

-David