Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Kota, Sreenivasa ShravanaKumar" <sh...@hp.com> on 2008/03/30 03:18:46 UTC

Subversion binaries for 1.5 beta

Hi All,

Can some one give me a link to download subversion binaries for 1.5 beta.

Thanks & Regards
Shravana Kumar

Re: Subversion binaries for 1.5 beta

Posted by Hari Kodungallur <hk...@gmail.com>.
On Sat, Mar 29, 2008 at 8:18 PM, Kota, Sreenivasa ShravanaKumar <
shravanakumar.ks@hp.com> wrote:

>  Hi All,
>
> Can some one give me a link to download subversion binaries for 1.5 beta.

you can find links in this thread:
http://svn.haxx.se/users/archive-2008-03/0671.shtml

regards,
-Hari

RE: RE: Re: Re: Subversion binaries for 1.5 beta

Posted by Steven Higgan <St...@intergen.co.nz>.
> Any reason why you'd prefer a zipped version?

Personally... just my vho

I already have subversion setup the way I think it should be. I don't
want some 'installer' copying random stuff to random places, configuring
random things.

Especially when all I want is to place the binaries in my structure,
test it against some test repositories and point everything to the new
binaries when I am satisfied that nothing is going to break.

The installer simply does not allow this level of testing,
upgradeability and fallback should bad things happen.

Please, provide the binaries too.

Posted by John Niven <jn...@bravurasolutions.com>.

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Daniel Becroft <Da...@supercorp.com.au>.
Hi,

Are there any windows binaries that are just in a .ZIP format?

Cheers,
Daniel B.

Posted by Mark Phippard <ma...@gmail.com>.