Posted to mirrors@apache.org by Mcclain <kt...@notmuchfun.com> on 2007/07/09 14:14:38 UTC

constrict chance

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Federer does it again Photos: Swiss master wins Wimbledon again. learn
more For Digital Signage Networks High quality, professional dynamic
news and content delivered by automated feed to reduce your content
creation burdens and lower your operating costs.

Dr Haneef's Brisbane-based lawyer Peter Russo met with his client
tonight in the Brisbane police watchhouse. '' To which he answered: "I
don't think so.
At no time have I ever 'smoked a joint' with Bono or Peter Garrett.
Student groups have been among the most vocal activists in Iran, and on
many occasions have initiated the some of the most tumultuous
anti-Islamic Republic protests. It is the ancestral homeland of al Qaeda
leader Osama bin Laden.

'' She replied: "Are you here to take me?

learn  more For Digital Signage Networks High quality, professional
dynamic news and content delivered by automated feed to reduce your
content creation burdens and lower your operating costs. "He's
frustrated by the circumstances he finds himself in but apart from that.

" Mr Russo said Dr Haneef was yet to speak to his wife in India. '' He
said: "Do you need a lift? "Help me,'' she said. '' She replied: "Are
you here to take me?
" The latest court action came as the government raised doubts about Dr
Haneef's reasons for trying to leave Australia hurriedly on a one-way
ticket.

I'm wanting more killing. "He's frustrated by the circumstances he finds
himself in but apart from that. Yemen: On the Brink of Sectarian War -
Worldpress.

McEwen sprints to victory Robbie McEwen wins first stage of the Tour de
France. He said while he had been given some information by police, his
key source was the media.