Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Anthony Bull <an...@bcsoft.co.nz> on 2007/12/11 22:13:06 UTC

Skeleton object re-use

Hi,

I've been looking at my web service logs and have noticed that with each
request, a new skeleton for the web service is created.

As all my service skeletons are stateless, this seems like a waste - is
there anyway to configure Axis 2 to re-use a skeleton instance?

cheers,
Ants.

--

Anthony
-------------------------------------

anthony.bull@bcsoft.co.nz
Ph  +64 4 472 8818
Fax +64 4 472 8811
-------------------------------------
www.bcsoft.co.nz
This email may contain confidential or privileged information,
and is intended for use only by the addressee, or addressees.
If you are not the intended recipient please advise the sender
immediately and do not copy, use or disclose the contents to
any other person or organisation.
Black Coffee Software Ltd accepts no responsibility for viruses
received with this email, or to any changes made to the original
content. Any views or opinions expressed in this email may be
personal to the sender and are not necessarily those of Black
Coffee Software Ltd.

Re: Skeleton object re-use

Posted by Deepal Jayasinghe <de...@opensource.lk>.
Anthony Bull wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been looking at my web service logs and have noticed that with
> each request, a new skeleton for the web service is created.
>
> As all my service skeletons are stateless, this seems like a waste -
> is there anyway to configure Axis 2 to re-use a skeleton instance?
if you deploy the service in application scope then there will be only
one instance of your skeleton class.

-Deepal