Posted to dev@geode.apache.org by Donal Evans <do...@vmware.com> on 2021/06/01 21:11:48 UTC

Re: Cleaning up the codebase - use curly braces everywhere

Given the positive response to this idea, I'm going to mark the PR as ready for review and contact the code owners required to get it merged. Thanks for all the feedback, and hopefully this can be the first step towards a concerted clean-up effort.

Donal