Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/30 20:05:23 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] util_ldap.c:43:2: error: #error mod_ldap requires APR-util to have LDAP support built in

On Mon, Nov 30, 2009 at 1:39 PM, Luis Clemente <lu...@yahoo.com.br> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>   I am trying to install Httpd with LDAP support but I had the error below:
>
> util_ldap.c:43:2: error: #error mod_ldap requires APR-util to have LDAP support built in
>
>   I am trying to install Httpd following the order below:
>
> cd httpd-2.0.63
> ./buildconf
> ./configure --with-apr=/relay/packages/installed/apr/apr --with-apr-util=/relay/packages/installed/apr/apr-util --enable-ldap --enable-auth-ldap --enable-http --enable-cgi --enable-suexec --enable-rewrite

The operative part would seem to be how you built apr-util
(--with-ldap or similar?)

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com

Re: [users@httpd] util_ldap.c:43:2: error: #error mod_ldap requires APR-util to have LDAP support built in

Posted by Luis Clemente <lu...@yahoo.com.br>.
I will try with this option and I will report tomorrow, tks again Eric

Posted by Luis Clemente <lu...@yahoo.com.br>.
Hi all,

    Thanks Eric, you was right. I didn't know but the third one is also required as you said. It is works.

Thanks Eric and list.

Cheers,

Luis Clemente

Posted by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luis Clemente <lu...@yahoo.com.br>.
Hi Eric, thanks for your response.

  Yes, I am using the --with-ldap option as showed below:

./configure --with-apr=/relay/packages/installed/apr/apr --with-ldap-include=/relay/packages/installed/openldap/include --with-ldap-lib=/relay/packages/installed/openldap/lib

  It is very strange because when the httpd configure verify if the apr and apr-util are installed, they are founded and the OK word is showed. I already try compile apr and apr-utils separatelly from httpd, I already try install 2.2 version from httpd and I don't know what could be happening.

Cheers,

Luis Clemente