Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Sg <ge...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/06 11:21:28 UTC

What is the spam filtering for windows

Hi

I am working with MS Exchange 2003 on windows 2003. What is the filtering
software for spam assassin on windows?

--
Geetha. S

Re: What is the spam filtering for windows

Posted by Jeremy Fairbrass <jf...@hotmail.com>.
You can try the Windows port of SA at http://sawin32.sourceforge.net/
(currently version 3.1.7). They have a POP3 proxy version called SAwin32
(designed for end-user mail clients), as well as a full-blown port of
SpamAssassin plus sa-learn and sa-update.

There's also a list of Windows SA-related software at
http://wiki.apache.org/spamassassin/CommercialWindows.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Posted by François Rousseau <fr...@gmail.com>.
Just becareful with this solution, the ESA folder will grow relativly
fast but it"s work fine.

François Rousseau

Posted by Duane Hill <d....@yournetplus.com>.