Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thad Smith <th...@ucd.net> on 2001/11/08 02:07:38 UTC

Configuring Tomcat 4.0 with Apache 1.3.22

Can anyone point me to documentation on running tomcat 4.0 in apache? I've found documentation on how to do this with Tomcat 3.2, but the configuration files for tomcat have completely changed (from the old style .conf files to the new .xml files).

Thanks,

Thad Smith
thad@ucd.net

Re: Configuring Tomcat 4.0 with Apache 1.3.22

Posted by Xavier NOPRE <xn...@netceler.com>.
Hi,

> Can anyone point me to documentation on running
> tomcat 4.0 in apache? I've found documentation
> on how to do this with Tomcat 3.2, but the configuration
> files for tomcat have completely changed (from the old
> style .conf files to the new .xml files).

Download
http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-tomcat-4.0/release/v4.0.1/bin/win32
/webapp-module-1.0-tc40-windows.zip and read the install.txt file.

Xavier

Re: Configuring Tomcat 4.0 with Apache 1.3.22

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Thad Smith at thad@ucd.net wrote:

> Can anyone point me to documentation on running tomcat 4.0 in apache? I've
> found documentation on how to do this with Tomcat 3.2, but the configuration
> files for tomcat have completely changed (from the old style .conf files to
> the new .xml files).

Download the WebApp module and read the files coming with the distribution

RE: Configuring Tomcat 4.0 with Apache 1.3.22

Posted by Carl Boudreau <ca...@notiva.com>.
I have the same question, does apache 2.0 and 4.0 come configured like
Apache and Jserv use to?