Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by Stefan Hepper <st...@hursley.ibm.com> on 2003/12/02 11:05:16 UTC

To-do list

Here what I see as current things to do in pluto:

- support jdk 1.4

- support tomcat 5

- change logging to commons logging

- mavenize build (is already started by David DeWolf)

- provide automatic extract of the pluto web pages out of the CVS

- enable setTitle

- enable PortletURL.setSecure

- howto guide about using the pluto container (I'm working on this with
Stephan Hesmer together)

- howto guide for deploying portlets with the pluto portal driver

- faq doc

anything else we should list?

Stefan

RE: To-do list

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
Stefan Hepper wrote:

> - howto guide about using the pluto container (I'm working on this with
> Stephan Hesmer together)

Do you alread have something available? I'm asking this, because I tried
to use the container within Cocoon and failed :( and currently I don't
understand why :)
I will try it this or next week again, and post a better description of
what seems to be going wrong, but any doc could perhaps help me.

Regards
Carsten

RE: To-do list

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@s-und-n.de>.
I think we should also clean up the directory structure
a little bit (perhaps this is included in mavenizen the
build). For example, we have some jar files more than
once, we have scripts in a directory called "build" etc.

Carsten