Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Bob Harner <bo...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/03 02:49:35 UTC

Re: What to use for multiple select => (MultiplePropertySelect || Select with Multiple=true)

Nazar,

I know this isn't really an answer to your question, but many people
find the <select multiple="true"> hard to use. Usually preferable
alternatives are multiple checkboxes (perhaps within a scrolling div),
or Tapestry's Palette component

http://tapestry.apache.org/current/tapestry-core/ref/org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/components/Palette.html