Posted to soap-dev@ws.apache.org by Jacek Kopecky <ja...@idoox.com> on 2000/08/21 18:10:00 UTC

RE: [VOTE] Nominating Jacek Kopecky and Martin Frydl as committer s, and proposal for RT get-together

 > Does anyone else think it might be really cool to have some sort
 > of more real-time conversation about these sorts of things?
 > F2F would be ideal, but I'm assuming people aren't
 > geographically close to each other (I'm in Boston, myself).
 > Perhaps a conference call, or even an IRC chat?  What I'm really
 > looking for here is a venue in which to get the team a bit more
 > focused, with the goal of agreeing about the design goals of
 > various facets of the implementation, and then coming to
 > consensus on who's going to work on particular areas.  Right now
 > it seems like there's a lot of potential duplicated work going
 > on...

Thanks for support. 8-)

I'd certainly be glad if we could set up some kind of chat, most
probably IRC because Idoox is located in the heart of Europe. For us
the possible time for such a chat is 7am UTC - 6pm UTC.

                            Jacek Kopecky