Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/30 11:18:10 UTC

In preparation for the 16.11.07 release

I am in the process of preparing the release files for the 16.11.07
release, possibly the last one in this branch and I would like to clear the
Jira ticket that are still open.
In particular:
@Jacques: is there anything left on this task?

The work is completed and committed for the 16.11 release branch but it
still needs to be backported to the 17 and 18 branches; thus I am going to
mark the ticket as completed and will create a new one for the backporting
to 17 and 18 only

Thanks,

Jacopo

Re: In preparation for the 16.11.07 release

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Le 30/01/2020 à 14:46, Jacopo Cappellato a écrit :
> On Thu, Jan 30, 2020 at 1:00 PM Jacques Le Roux <
> jacques.le.roux@les7arts.com> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> OFBIZ-10595: I'm in the middle of something for OFBIZ-11306 (CSRF) so it's
>> hard for me to answer you today. Hopefully tmrw, in any cases before the
>> end of week...
>>
> Ok, take your time. In the meantime I will prepare the release files and
> start the vote thread. After your review of OFBIZ-11306, if you will find
> that the fix is not complete in 16.11 then we will remove 16.11.07 from the
> "Fix Versions" field of the ticket: in this way we will exclude this one
> from the Release Notes of 16.11.07.
>
> Jacopo
Agreed and we will have to remove OFBIZ-10595 as well I guess

Jacques

Re: In preparation for the 16.11.07 release

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Hi Jacopo,

OFBIZ-10639: IIRW our cookies never have a duration longer than 12 months. The French law[1] (one of the most restrictive I guess) demands that it
should never be longer than 13 months. So yes all is OK with me for R16.11.07.

[1] https://www.cnil.fr/fr/cookies-traceurs-que-dit-la-loi

Posted by Jacopo Cappellato <ja...@gmail.com>.