Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Baker James D <JD...@mail.dstl.gov.uk> on 2016/01/18 09:56:38 UTC

RE: [UK OFFICIAL] examples of using maven with uima, uimaFit, ruta, etc?

Classification: UK OFFICIAL

Hi Bonnie,

Have you had a look at the source code for Baleen? We use Maven as our build system, and rely heavily on UIMA and UimaFIT, so it might give you some clues on how to get it working: https://github.com/dstl/baleen

James