Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Neil Aggarwal <ne...@JAMMConsulting.com> on 2002/03/13 17:53:34 UTC

reloadable="true" not working in 4.0.3?

Hello:

Is reloadable="true" working in 4.0.3?
Tomcat does not seem to be reloading my classes when I upload a newer
version to the server.

Here is what I put in my /usr/local/jakarta-tomcat-4.0.3/conf/server.xml
file:
        <!-- BurnRateDiet Context -->
        <Context path="/burnratediet" docBase="burnratediet"
                debug="0" reloadable="true" />
I put this in the Host directive for the local host.

I am using Apache 1.3.23 and mod_webapp.

Also, since this is a development server, I wanted to
have all of my contexts reload classes by default.

Is there a default setting for the reloading of classes?

Thanks,
	Neil.

--
Neil Aggarwal
JAMM Consulting, Inc.    (972) 612-6056, http://www.JAMMConsulting.com

RE: reloadable="true" not working in 4.0.3?

Posted by Neil Aggarwal <ne...@JAMMConsulting.com>.
Jean-Luc:

That worked.  Thanks!

	Neil.