Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by reza sohbati <so...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/23 07:58:14 UTC

Question about Fineract "system/Global Configuration"

Hi all
I am developer and I am checking the Mifos Core Banking.
Firstly thank you for making this such an amazing  system public to all
(open source).

In analyzing the system I found out that in "admin/system/ Global
Configuration" all values are as Numbers.
So sometimes there will be some requirements to have configs as String
values. Having values as string, can help System Administrators to
understand Configurations easily. Also in adding new features to the core,
some configurations  need to have values other than numbers.

Where can a developer can put these kind of configurations?

Sincerely  yours.

Re: Question about Fineract "system/Global Configuration"

Posted by Awasum Yannick <aw...@apache.org>.
Hi Reza

The Fineract backend is located here: https://github.com/apache/fineract

The UI: https://github.com/openMF/community-app

I am not sure how to go about solving your specific use case. But you can
send a PR containing what you are thinking. Take a look at the code and try
to figure things out. Should not be too complicated.

Thanks.