Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by markpittsnh <ma...@yahoo.com> on 2006/05/03 21:06:47 UTC

file-binding example failed to start in standalone

I started working through the steps to integrate with ECLIPSE, as per
http://docs.codehaus.org/display/SM/Using+Eclipse, when I ran into a few
snags. I am hoping to get a reply to my post on thread
http://www.nabble.com/Tip-for-using-ServiceMix-and-Eclipse-t1526929.html#a4198557

In the meantime, I tried the same execution using the standalone approach.
Alas, I have run into other issues. I am running code from the trunk checked
out as of yesterday.

Thanks and regards,
Mark

C:\java\sm1\trunk\servicemix-assembly\target\incubator-servicemix-3.0-SNAPSHOT\bin\incubator-servicemix-3.0-SNAPSHOT\examples\file-binding>servicemix
servicemix.xml
Apache ServiceMix ESB: 3.0-SNAPSHOT

Caught: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name 'jbi' defined in file
[C:\java\sm1\trunk\servicemix-assembly\target\incubator-servicemix-3.0-SNAPSHOT\bin\incubator-servi
with name 'jbi' defined in file
[C:\java\sm1\trunk\servicemix-assembly\target\incubator-servicemix-3.0-SNAPSHOT\bin\incubator-servicemix-3.
org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: IOException
parsing XML document from class path resource []; nested exception is
java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [] cannot be opened
java.io.FileNotFoundException: class path resource [] cannot be opened
because it does not exist
        at
org.springframework.core.io.ClassPathResource.getInputStream(ClassPathResource.java:137)
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: file-binding example failed to start in standalone

Posted by markpittsnh <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Good news!

Adding incubator-servicemix-3.0-SNAPSHOT.jar from
C:\java\sm1\trunk\servicemix-assembly\target\incubator-servicemix-3.0-SNAPSHOT\bin\incubator-servicemix-3.0-SNAPSHOT

to the build path corrected environment.

Steps.

1.Project->Properties->Java BuildPath->Libraries (Add External Jar). Browse
to the above jar location. Click ok.
2.Allow some time for the individual projects to build.

Regards,
Mark

Posted by markpittsnh <ma...@yahoo.com>.
Well, I refreshed today from the trunk and it produced mixed results. The
good news is that the standalone file-binding was successful. The bad news
is that the eclipse run of the filebinding continues to complain

Caught: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException:
Error registering bean with name '' defined in file
[C:\java\sm1\trunk\servicemix-assembly\target\incubator-servicemix-3.0-SNAPSHOT\bin\incubator-servicemix-3.0-SNAPSHOT\examples\file-binding\servicemix.xml]:
Bean class [org.apache.servicemix.components.file.FileWriter] not found;
nested exception is java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: