Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski <ra...@id.uw.edu.pl> on 2010/01/18 12:03:36 UTC

Re: [users@httpd] Very Very strange problem in opensuse 11.1, file uploading reports 'not an image file'

Dnia 18 Stycznia 2010, 10:51, Pn, Krist van Besien napisaƂ(a):
> On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 5:18 PM, J. Bakshi <jo...@infoservices.in>
> wrote:
>
>> I can see the files are transferred but after
>> that it simply reports "Not an Image file".
>
> What is "it" here. Is this error message logged in a logfile
> somewhere, or is it displayed in your webbrowser?

OP posted the script that "checks" MIME type of POST attachment, but I
have a hunch the web server doesn't have write access to the temporary
upload directory specified in php.ini. Hints to that are that php isn't
setting the size of uploaded file in HTTP_POST_FILES.

Re: [users@httpd] Very Very strange problem in opensuse 11.1, file uploading reports 'not an image file'

Posted by Frank Gingras <fr...@gmail.com>.
J. Bakshi wrote:
> On Mon, 18 Jan 2010 12:03:36 +0100
> "Marcin 'Rambo' Roguski" <ra...@id.uw.edu.pl> wrote:
>

>> OP posted the script that "checks" MIME type of POST attachment, but I
>> have a hunch the web server doesn't have write access to the temporary
>> upload directory specified in php.ini. Hints to that are that php
>> isn't setting the size of uploaded file in HTTP_POST_FILES.
>>

> php.ini
>
> ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
> ; File Uploads ;
> ;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
>
> ; Whether to allow HTTP file uploads.
> file_uploads = On
>
> ; Temporary directory for HTTP uploaded files (will use system default if not
> ; specified).
> upload_tmp_dir = "/tmp"
>
> ; Maximum allowed size for uploaded files.
> upload_max_filesize = 2M
> and the permission setting is
>
> drwxrwxrwt 42 root root 2256 2010-01-18 16:21 /tmp

This is not the appropriate support list for php. Please move this
discussion elsewhere.

Frank.

Re: [users@httpd] Very Very strange problem in opensuse 11.1, file uploading reports 'not an image file'

Posted by "J. Bakshi" <jo...@infoservices.in>.