Posted to dev@reef.apache.org by Byung-Gon Chun <bg...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/04 07:21:09 UTC

Microsoft.Hadoop.Avro version roadmap?

Hi,

REEF .Net uses Microsoft.Hadoop.Avro 1.5.6.
There're blocking issues (e.g., REEF-402) due to the old Avro version.
Any chance we can get an update on Microsoft.Hadoop.Avro in the near future?

Or should we make progress on the Java side first and track the issue in
.Net?

Thanks.
-Gon

--
Byung-Gon Chun

RE: Microsoft.Hadoop.Avro version roadmap?