Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by lemotz lemotz <le...@hotmail.com> on 2002/06/27 02:33:03 UTC

Response with Attachment

I do not get a reply the first time, so I thought I post this one more time.

Hi there,

I am writing an application that sends back a large XML Response as a SOAP
Attachment.

If I create a new DataSource object that implements getInputStream() method
correctly, would AXIS toolkit use this input stream to send the response
over the wire, or would it somehow read all the data into memory before
streaming ?

If the latter is chosen, does anyone know how to work this out?
I would prefer not to keep entire response in memory during the duration of
processing.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Thanks.