Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Vinicius Carvalho <ja...@gmail.com> on 2006/10/31 14:38:24 UTC

Setting Persistence using spring 2.0 schema

Hello there! I'm trying to configure my persistence using the new
schema configuration, but its not working. I have not found docs on
this. I'm kinda lost, does the <amq:persistenceAdapter> must be inside
the <amq:broker> ? I tried it and its not supporting
<amq:journaledJDBC> is not a valid child, putting the journaledJDBC
outside the broker tag is not working.

Anyone has an example of  journaled jdbc persistence adapter?

Regards

--
IBM Certified SOA Solution Designer
IBM Database Associate - DB2 UDB V8.1 Family

Re: Setting Persistence using spring 2.0 schema

Posted by Adrian Co <ac...@exist.com>.
I used this format:
<amq:broker persistent="true" brokerName="localhost" useJmx="true"
xmlns:amq="http://activemq.org/config/1.0">
    <amq:persistenceAdapter>
            <amq:journaledJDBC journalLogFiles="5"
dataDirectory="${activemq.home}/target/foo" />
    </amq:persistenceAdapter>
</amq:broker>