Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by rball <rb...@exec-i.com> on 2008/10/07 23:19:13 UTC

Unable to find suitable deployer for Service Unit Error in Tutorial

I am going through the "Using Maven to develop JBI applications" tutorial.
When to the Deploy the SA, step. and run mvn jbi:projectDeploy, the
loc-message: "Unable to find suitable deployer for Service Unit
'tutorial-file-su'". Do not see anything in particular that is incorrect as
each previous step has gone ok. Please advise of ideas on this.

Thanks
rball

Re: Unable to find suitable deployer for Service Unit Error in Tutorial

Posted by rball <rb...@exec-i.com>.
Found two errors that, others might check that got me past this problem:
1 - xbean.xml is the correct name for the file. I had saved it as
"xbeans.xml"
2 - both the su and sa modules must be in the <modules> section of the
parent pom.xml.