Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com> on 2010/07/29 17:47:01 UTC

Problem uploading bundles via Sonatype

Hi all,

I'm trying to upload some bundles for Pivot 1.5.1 using Sonatype. The
bundles are here:

http://people.apache.org/~tvolkert/maven/pivot/v1.5.1/

The pivot-1.5.1-bundle.jar file uploads fine, but
pivot-core-1.5.1-bundle.jar hangs. I haven't tested the others since they
depend on pivot-core-1.5.1-bundle.jar.

I don't get any error messages from the UI. Is there any way to find out
what is going wrong?

Thanks,
Greg

Re: Problem uploading bundles via Sonatype

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>.
On Jul 29, 2010, at 4:49 PM, Greg Brown wrote:

> So would repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org be the right place to help track down my current problem?

Yes.

> A more direct way to publish to Nexus would be great.  :-)

We can look into it next week.

> On Jul 29, 2010, at 3:11 PM, Jason van Zyl wrote:
>
>> The Apache repository specific concerns go to repo-maintainers@maven.apache.org. Maybe we can try and whip up a solution for you that you can use with your Ant build so you can deploy directly to Nexus.
>>
>> On Jul 29, 2010, at 2:58 PM, Greg Brown wrote:
>>
>>> Yes, I am using https://repository.apache.org.
>>>
>>> Should I repost this issue to the Sonatype bug DB?

>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason

>> Jason van Zyl
>> Founder,  Apache Maven
>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>>
>> Three people can keep a secret provided two of them are dead.
>>
>> -- Unknown

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder,  Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl

What matters is not ideas, but the people who have them. Good people can fix bad ideas, but good ideas can't save bad people.

 -- Paul Graham

Re: Problem uploading bundles via Sonatype

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.

Posted by Brian Fox <br...@infinity.nu>.
Yes, or file an INFRA ticket: https://issues.apache.org

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

--
Dennis Lundberg

Re: Problem uploading bundles via Sonatype

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>.

Posted by Greg Brown <gk...@mac.com>.

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@sonatype.com>.