Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Ning Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/23 09:40:13 UTC

2/23/2021 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Hello,

It has been two weeks since our last sync! Let's share our works for the
last two weeks in this thread. Thanks!

Regards,
--ning

Re: 2/23/2021 Bi-Weekly OSS Heron Sync-up

Posted by Nicholas Nezis <ni...@gmail.com>.
Nick Nezis:

   - Heron in Kubernetes presentation for the monthly Meetup
      - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AjLuQBAeQGY&t=644s
   - Fixed a Python dependency that was not locked down. Caused our builds
   to fail.
      - https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/pull/3675
   - Updated the Helm chart to remove a hostPort that caused conflicts when
   running multiple Heron clusters in Kubernetes
      - https://github.com/apache/incubator-heron/pull/3677
   - Assisted with code review and merge requests